Saturday, February 6, 2010

Iron Supplements Stool Color Is Green Stool Normal While Pregnant?

Is green stool normal while pregnant? - iron supplements stool color

I know it is really disgusting (sorry), but in 28 weeks and now that my stool was green. A lot. I'm in the prenatal vitamins or new drugs. No iron supplements or something, and I did not have a regime change. And I have not eaten green or artificial colors. However, severe edema, suddenly, like my feet, ankles and hands and my body is so so painful. I can not get a good night. Other symptoms may be linked in any way, and only because of the pregnancy, but I thought it would cover all the bases. Thank you for your time!

10 comments:

ukemochi said...

While you can have no reason to worry that this will be a good idea to tell your doctor knows what would have happened. Your doctor may want to make a test as a precautionary measure to ensure passport, no problem.

Many blessings to you and your new bundle of joy.

ukemochi said...

While you can have no reason to worry that this will be a good idea to tell your doctor knows what would have happened. Your doctor may want to make a test as a precautionary measure to ensure passport, no problem.

Many blessings to you and your new bundle of joy.

KAL89 said...

You should start a vitamin prenantal, all pregnant women should. What the GRREN Stern, I think its normal temperature, I had too. So drink plenty of water should help. Nothing to worry about. Congratulations on your baby!

Tidgie said...

The Greens can cause the error. Also a diet rich in meat. Keep an eye on him hours to the nearest 24th If not back to normal within 24 hours, call your doctor

lilybell... said...

His taste in the decoration does not change during pregnancy. If it is normal for you that a green chair in front, then it is normal now!

lilybell... said...

His taste in the decoration does not change during pregnancy. If it is normal for you that a green chair in front, then it is normal now!

Aaron o said...

It is perfectly normal for your stool is green because your baby is with its iron in the body or only eat foods with a high concentration of chloroplasts (salad and vegetables)

♥Lola Bunny♥ said...

http://www.medicinenet.com/edema/article ...

If you drink grape juice or as green KoolAid Poops .. if you do not drink purple
Consult doctors of tomorrow

airforce... said...

Caca Verde sometimes, because eating the food that we offer. But because of the swelling and pain in the body, can I get advice from a physician.

Carl Marks said...

I do not always normal.

If you eat something with lots of dark caramel color .... KoolAid or food or something .... I then see a doctor.

Post a Comment