Friday, February 12, 2010

What Are Blood Warts How Do I Get Rid Of A Blood Wart?

How do i get rid of a blood wart? - what are blood warts

At first I thought it was cancer, but my doc said it was just a wart in the blood. I have since I was small, and it is very annoying and uncomfortable and was very embarrassing. is in my head (thank God, is hidden by hair) and I tried ice, but does not work. very painful and gives me Division of migraine. I tried to pick-and-pop, but you know bleed like no tomorrow. therefore, can not to the barber (to go in an emergency, you can see how embarrassing it would be?) and I am very sensitive when someone (the head touches you can feel it in my hair). I hate it! I'm so afraid that there is a kind of company with headquarters and feel, or my friends want to play with myHair. What can I do? Want to delete this question is very difficult for me, but really, really, really. I can not spend much money, but I'm desperate! Suggestions? thnx

1 comment:

jim b said...

A dermatologist can quickly and cheaply. The procedure is called the "backbone". This is painless and only takes a minute. Do not panic. Just take care of everything and not worry. Good luck!

Post a Comment