Thursday, February 4, 2010

Naturist Boys Foto How Do I Tell My Perents I Want To Be A Naturist?

How do i tell my perents i want to be a naturist? - naturist boys foto

Hi am a 13 years old boy and wants a nudist.i the door of my AMD hanging in my room and I sleep naked sometimes naked. My parents are very open, but not know.some hours left me swimming naked in the pool, but I say I want a nudist and I would convince them to go to nudist places, but will only say that the life of Ohio them. PS: If you answer like a lot, half

4 comments:

Randy said...

just say it is not easy, but they just the same as the U, said in the statement of Ur

Loveemee said...

If your parents are listening very open, it should. Simply explain why you like naked, and no connection with sex. One more thing, if you are not the same pleasure, is not likely to nude nudist community, in which case you Whaites old enough to go with their own resources to have, you can move.

Erin said...

If you are in the United States do not live in a nudist camp be allowed, if you are 18th Until then just enjoy your nakedness in the privacy of his room.

Jim said...

Tell them. As the person who said he can not go to nudist resorts is up to 18 RS enable the whole family nudist resort-oriented children are their parents. Some of these places have summer camps for children nudist similar day camp or a camp spent a couple of weeks.

Post a Comment